Team Happy Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit.
Since December 2005, we’ve achieved the following milestones:
– Volunteered 45,000 hours rebuilding homes in New Orleans
– Delivered 3,000 emergency blankets to regional shelters as well as hospitals in Haiti
– Taught 4,000 youth at 50 schools how to build a disaster kit
– Awarded 3,150 new THF books to children and families of limited resources
– Trained 3,600 Louisiana inmates on effective re-entry strategies
– Published four acclaimed children’s books with volunteer editors and illustrators
We have one mission: to inspire the next generation of first responders and wetland scientists through education, literacy, and advocacy. We believe that youth can help create a future that more actively embraces hurricane preparedness and environmental stewardship.
Educational Program Priorities: (1) Donate books to kids in-need, (2) Demonstrate how to prepare for natural disasters, (3) Develop coastal restoration advocates, and (4) Deliver humanitarian relief to distressed communities.